Friday, August 9, 2013

Marc Jacobs Starlett eye shadow palette - my favorite thing of the day


Sephora now has the full Marc Jacobs line on their site!  I got this palette...pictured...when they had a pre-sale of a few items a few weeks ago.  And I love it and am tempted to buy more products.  I try to wait for online reviews but so far they've all been positive for the items I'm eying (more eye shadow and the beautiful lipsticks).  Will I bite...with all the makeup I already have?

This palette is gorgeous and so flattering.  Neutral but with an edge.  The shadows are buttery, pigmented and last.  The two middle colors are my favorites (peach and goldish ones) but I love them all.  I really like the Ingenue, Lolita and a bunch of the lipsticks (called gels). What to do...?

Colors as described by Sephora:

The Starlet 204: metallic muted lilac, metallic champagne pink, metallic dark copper brown, metallic bright copper, metallic gold, metallic bluish silver, metallic gunmetal gray.

Link

No comments: