Saturday, March 30, 2013

Beauty ideals= Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil Vault


We all have our ideals...different interests...passions...tastes and desires.  One of mine over the past year has been make-up.  It wasn't much of a passion prior and might fade.  For now I love colors and textures, sparkles and mattes, cheeks and lips, and the eyeshadows!  Variety and playing around with different combinations.  Fun, distracting, compelling and not too time consuming.

I'd say that while potentially more expensive than my book obsession, it's not as crippling financially as some hobbies.  So meet my newest bargain and heart's desire...the Urban Decay 24/7 pencil Vault.  For a mere $295 plus tax (free shipping) I got all 40 shades of their pencil...in a "vault" of which only 50 were sold.

Luxury?  Oh, my yes.  But make-up I actually wear so I will put this to use.  Eventually.  For not it's too pretty to touch.  Maybe I'll get this picture framed.

No comments: