Sunday, July 28, 2013

The world is as you see it...


So said Steve Ross (Maha Yoga) during our teacher training class today and after he destroyed us with almost 2 hours of Yin Yoga.  In Yin you hold the poses for about 3 to 5 minutes, though advanced practitioners can hold them much longer.  It hurts but your body opens up (the what?  I can't remember...meridians....?) and stress is dissolved.  With a little passive pain comes a lot of good.

But back to the message.

The world is as you see it.  So you might as well see it as a happy and positive place and radiate that energy outward (we get what we give).  One day Steve bought a pair of rose colored glasses to class and they brought smiles to the faces of those who tried them on.

Why not?

I've been dealing with anger lately...but as I do so I'm finding that I am letting it go.  And, fyi, some believe that anger is stored in the hips.

Happy Sunday!

No comments: