Thursday, April 18, 2013

Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow in Zodiac....favorite thing of the day


My favorite thing of the day...


Urban Decay Moondust eyeshadow in Zodiac.  It's a gold- green and a lot more (blue...yellow...gorgeous whatever it is).  I "borrowed" the pictures from the xSparkage blog...check out Leesha's great review of this product.

I don't usually grab pictures like this...or not too often...but hers are so awe inspiring.

Yes, I'm having a crazy busy day but wanted to post something.

I wore this shadow for the first time today and got so many compliments.  The color is flattering but the new formula - as this Moondust line - was just released about a week ago by Urban Decay is glittery but ...in a hauntingly delicate way.  It's sheer but colorful and sparkles ever so distinctly.  I recommend you check it out as...while I like to think I can write at least okay descriptions...this formula is such a visual impact describing it in words falls flat.

And Urban Decay is currently offering $50 worth of cosmetics when you spend makeup (some eyeshadow and a few other items).

Now I need to run.

No comments: