Friday, April 12, 2013

Breathing...and being grateful for it...


I'm still catching up...kids' spring break knocked my schedule over and I haven't gotten all reorganized.

But I'm feeling grateful today.  Sometimes my amazing kids and friends are so wonderful I'm so appreciative I almost can't articulate the feeling.  I'm glad to breathe...to have today...this opportunity to do things and learn and work and all of that.  Go to yoga or SoulCycle.  UCLA.  Crazy...I know...but I've always had that sort of personality.

I like things...a lot...and get excited by small things.  A book, a conversation, a smile or just a walk.

Today is one of those days.  As I hear at the end of spinning...think of one thing for which you're grateful.  Today I'm grateful just to breathe and have this moment.  I'll stress about all that I need to do tomorrow (though I'll keep working at finishing them today).

No comments: