Tuesday, July 7, 2015
GRWM Summer Beach or Pool Makeup Look
How to glow but not melt in the summer sun.
1. Start with an illuminating face primer not a colored base.
2. Use mostly creams on your face, cream blush and highlighter when possible.
3. Waterproof always helps! Mascara, eye liner (Stila, Shu Uemura, MUFE) and liquid lipstick.
4. I favor lip gloss because it looks lighter and can be reapplied without a mirror.
5. A dusting of a shimmer powder on your eyes brightens them…but won’t get sticky.
6. Secret trick, use a black eye liner on your upper water line. This trick keeps eyes defined but works when matched with water.
Megan Lisa Jones
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)