Monday, December 30, 2013

My favorite beauty products of 2013


My favorite beauty products for 2013.  These are not the best products...just the ones I keep reaching for and that come to mind.  Should I do videos by product type (ie. Top palettes?).  Most are 2013 releases but since I've never done a favorites of the year video I threw in a few others.  And I tried to avoid including only sold out and limited edition products!

Please provide feedback and let me know if I should do related videos.

Urban Decay Naked 3
Too Faced A Few of My Favorite Things
Arabian Oud Kalemat (https://akafkaesquelife.wordpress.com/category/fragrances/arabian-oud/)
Laura Mercier Just Bare Naked Mini Lip Glace and Luxe Stickgloss collection
Hard Candy Glow All the Way in Doll Face and Glamazon Bronze
MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Superb and Double Definition
Kat Von D Lockit Longwear Foundation
Lancome Makeup Remover
Urban Decay Ocho Loco 2
MAC Metallic/Frost lipstick in Show All and Pre-Rafaelite
MAC Retro Matte Lipstick in Runway Hit
OCC Metallic Lip Tar in Zhora and Black Metal Dahlia
MAC Stroke of Midnight Nude lip bag
Tom Ford Black Orchid perfume
Urban Decay Foundation brush
Revlon Colorburst lip color in Whimsical
Revitalash
MAC Archie's Girls Blush in Cream Soda
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Rose Gold
Smashbox Legendary lipstick in Legendary
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Matte Brown and Nude Pink
Urban Decay Moondust eye shadow in Space Cowboy and Zodiac
MAC Extra Dimension eye shadow in Zestful, Extra Silver and O[alesse
Stila Stay All Day Illuminating Beauty Balm
Lipfusion
Urban Decay Revolution lipstick in Rush
MAC Fluidlines in Stares & Speculation and It's Physical
Smashbox Waterproof Shadow liner in Blackest Black and Black Gold
Smashbox Brows to go
Lancome Le Crayon Khol in Black Ebony
Urban Decay Shadow Primer Potion in Sin
Bare Minerals Steam eye shadow
Philip B Katira Hair Mask
David Evangelista Scrub Shampoo

No comments: