Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Urban Decay Vice 2; favorite thing of the day


Okay, I ordered mine today so am only guessing...that I will love it.  I had to steal a photo from Temptalia's website (amazing beauty blogger and so fast with getting reviews up!) since I haven't seen the actual palette yet.

But I already know that I love it.

The colors are jewels and rich browns, soft spots for me.  Urban Decay has consistently and amazingly high quality products.  The original Vice might be my favorite palette ever.  And looking at the swatches on the beauty blogger sites I can see how stunning the shadows are.

Because Urban Decay is based locally if I order post office delivery I get the items super fast.  Alas, I ordered this morning and haven't gotten shipping confirmation yet.  Soon?

And, for those registered on the site, you get a free lipstick sample (they have the most amazing new lipsticks) when you order from their new holiday collection.  Don't miss it!  I did and had to call UD.

Look at those colors!  For $59 totally worth it.  Even if I bought it before the friends and family sale.

No comments: