Thursday, September 5, 2013
Sephora Favorites 2013, Glitz and Glow and Give Me Some More Lip
Every year these holiday sets come out from Sephora and other make-up companies and every year I buy some of them. I always have the excuse that I can give them away as gifts...too often, I keep them. The basic hook is that the companies cram these sets with product which they then offer at a relatively low price. The balancing act is whether or not the product is actually stuff you will use or just too much makeup that you won't.
Sephora out did themselves this year. Look what's in the Superstar collection (of top sellers).
This set contains:
- 0.085 oz Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
- 1.7 oz Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray
- 0.50 oz Deborah Lippmann Treatment-infused Nail Color in Cleopatra in New York
- 0.50 oz Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil
- 0.17 oz Nars Blush & Bronzing Powder Duo in Orgasm & Laguna
- 0.12 oz Nars Lipstick in Dolce Vita
- 0.50 oz Origins GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff
- 1.0 oz Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 35 in Light
- 0.016 oz Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
- 0.30 oz Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Mascara Base & Top Coat
- 0.02 oz Too Faced Flexistretch™ Nylon Fibers
- 0.05 Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin & Mushroom
- 0.33 oz Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Rollerball
I would use basically all of these products!
And the other new sets are too tempting and include some products I've been dying to try (Josie Maran coconut gel blush and TooFaced eye lining tool).
How to decide?