Sunday, February 12, 2017

YSL The Street and I Couture Eyeshadow Palette Review and Swatches


These shades are really stunning!

The grey is especially pretty, a smoky matte color that is much more flattering on me than black.  The lightest pink is a champagne sort of glittery pink which actually does adhere to my skin.  One pink is a true cool watermelon and the other has a hint of salmon (the latter works much better on me).  The orange is a true orange, but not neon bright!  I like it brightening my lower lash line.

This is the better version of the couture formula and I don't need a primer with it.  YSL has improved their shadows over the past 2 years and I'm really happy with this one.

Bright?  Yes, but the colors really work on, and can be toned down.  This palette is limited edition so get it while it's still in stock.




No comments: