Sunday, February 12, 2017

Kevyn Aucoin Ibiza Neo Highlighter Review and Swatches


Not as cool as I expected, this highlighter mixes in a touch of warm to avoid that icy cool which can be harsh.  I'm a huge fan of this palette.  The formula is creamy, finely milled and imparts a soft sheen.  It's very natural on, with none of the metallic shine or glitter.  And the shades have a touch of warmth (which also makes them harder to see on my skin since I have a warm undertone).

The first shade is a soft cool gold.
The next is a pink with a touch of warmth.
The lilac/lavender is they iciest color but it's also very ethereal on.  Truly lovely.

The rainy weather has made my swatches a little duller.  But luckily, the weather is improving.

I adore this palette.  Really does create a luminous glow.




No comments: