Saturday, December 17, 2016

MAC Mariah Carey Collection Swatches and Review

I will be adding videos and filling out the review as I get to it (including the uploads).

Lipstick




All I Want, Bit of Bubbly, Dahhlinggg!, MCizzle and I Get So OCC

All I want is a frosty champagne gold that looks slightly peachy on me.

Bit of Bubbly is a light beige peach and a satin look.  Very light.

Dahhlinggg! is light pink peach that is slightly warm.  Clearly more pink and cooler than Bit of Bubbly.

MCizzle is a rosy warmer peach, with more color that the first three.  The easiest of the nudes to wear (for me).

I Get So OCC is a plum brown with a hint of taupe.  Reminds me of the Rihanna taupe shade, but with a different color (similar look on me though, but deeper).






My Mimi Extra Dimension Skinfinish





A cooler copper that actually can be applied quite lightly to work well on my skin tone.  Shimmer and a touch of glitter.

Sweet Sweet Fantasy Blush




A peachy shade, deeper than I expected.  A little dry but it still applies and wears well.  I can see shimmer in the blush but it mostly looks matte on.

New Ombre Lip Pencil





A milky peach lip pencil.  Using this pencil makes the nude lip shades wear and look a lot better on me.  A must have if you get the lipsticks (and don't have another nude liner you love).

It's Everything Eyeshadow Quad







All except Image of Rapture are a touch dry but still apply well.  I was surprised at how well the shades work together.  Really great look, worn natural or as a smoky eye.

Diamond Butterfly:  a bit glittery.  Apply lightly or it can look patchy (but works great if applied lightly).  A peachy beige that is neutral but metallic/glittery.

Give My All: soft taupe brown with a lovely sheen.  A touch frosty.

Twinks:  Part of the regular collection.  Medium reddish brown, the warmest shade, and frosty.

Image of Rapture:  Love this one!  A plum brown, a touch of taupe and the most satiny (so no sheen/frost).



No comments: