Monday, March 28, 2016

Tom Ford Moisturecore Lipstick in Scandola, Carriacou, Mustique Review



Video for the Moisturecore.  I had preordered Mustique and got Scandola and Carriacou.  

I really like the formula, but it is sheer and not super long lasting.  I find it more creamy looking than the Ultra Rich ones, but my colors are all subtle natural ones (so less bold).  Each has such a pretty finish, a soft sheen that makes them different in a lovely way.

Scandola (on me; I have pigmented lips so all pick up my skin color) brown peach nude.  It's my favorite.  
Carriacou is a peach coral which also has a lovely sheen.

Mustique works on me but is more cool toned than the others.  To me, it looks like the pink sand cream color blush in lipstick form.  It's stronger on the pink, lighter on the gold but still has a touch of gold.  But it also has just a little of that milky whiteness cool colors sometimes have.

I really like these for natural looks or when I want to build up the eye look.  I'm very tempted to try one of the darker shades.






I got two of three of these gratis from Sephora and Tom Ford Beauty.  Sephora will be launching the brand online April 1, 2016 and in select stores April 15.

No comments: