Thursday, September 24, 2015
Keeping that summer glow....a little longer...
Summer used to be so easy! Pre-sunscreen obsession, I was an outdoor swimmer (daily) and since I live in California that meant I always had a summer glow. Now I'm older, run instead of swim and slather myself in skincare.
To keep my summer glow:
1. I drink vegetable juice, drink a lot of water and get a lot of sleep. Glow comes from inside and out.
2. I dust on a little bronzer.
3. A great gold orange shimmery blush, Privia from Essentiellebeauty https://essentiellebeauty.com/shop/illusion-glittering-blusher-in-peach-orange/
4. An eye cream that fights bags and circles like this Simple coffee one (with cuke, carrot and parsley as well): https://essentiellebeauty.com/shop/anti-bag-and-circle-coffee-eye-cream/
5. Aloha daily good greens (see number one, to power charge the glow I get from the nutrients in greens...they are the best thing for your skin ever): https://aloha.com/shop/product/daily-good-greens-original . ALOHA also has a bunch of healthy recipes that help nourish!
6. Lot's of reading. Why not?
7. Daily runs or workouts.
8. Mascara, and more mascara.
9. A great highlighter.
10. Bright lipstick.