Thursday, January 15, 2015

Getting Rid of Dark Under Eye Circles and Puffy Eyes


Maybe not 100% but I can get you almost there.

Products mentioned:

Shiseido Retinol Eye Masks
Trish McEvoy Retinol Eye Cream
Nude Complete Eye Rewewal
Josie Maran Argan Creamy Concealer Crayon
Tony Moly Panda's Dream Good Bye Dark Eye Corrector
GlanGlow Bright Eye Mud Treatment
Sunday Riley Start Over Cream
Guerlain Meteorites
Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm
Zelen Triple Action Eye Cream
Clinique All About Eyes Cream
Giorgio Armani Rejuvenating Eye Serum
Estee Lauder Cooling Eye Illuminator
Dermalogica Total Eye Care and Intensive Eye Repair
Wexler Instant Eye De-Puff

2 comments:

Julie B said...

I am going to try the Glam Glow mud treatment...I've heard great things about the brand! One question unrelated...have you seen the Fifty Shades of Grey Make Up Forever collection at Sephora? I was wondering if you were going to review some of these kits. I've never tried the brand but they look beautiful!! Oh, and the actual product packaging is not 50 shades, which I like lol

Megan Lisa Jones said...

I've seen the 50 shades and love the new MUFE eyeshadow/blush formula but decided to skip the collection. The shades are lovely but I got the huge 20 year, 20 shades palette so had many in the line already. I did swatch the 50 shades collection in the store and it's lovely! So if you're considering it, I'd say you can't go wrong. Let me know what you think if you get it and remember!