Monday, October 7, 2013

Draper University Superhero Oath - check!



Superhero Oath of Draper University

I will promote freedom at all costs.
I will do everything in my power to drive, build and pursue progress and change.
My brand, my network, and my reputation are paramount.
I will set positive examples for others to emulate.
I will instill good habits in myself. I will take care of myself.
I will fail and fail again until I succeed.
I will explore the world with gusto and enthusiasm.
I will treat people well.
I will make short term sacrifices for long term success.
I will pursue fairness, openness, health and fun with all that I encounter. Mostly fun.
I will keep my word.
I will try my best to make reparations for my digressions.

The Black Swan Clause: I am bound to this oath unless in my travels I determine that the oath has somehow missed something important and extraordinary.
The Evangelism Clause: I will promote and add to the ongoing success of Draper University, its students, its faculty, its administration, and its facilities. I will help prepare the next generation of Superheroes.
The Superhero Clause: I will accept the lifelong obligation to hone my Superhero powers, and apply those Superhero powers to the good of the universes.

No comments: