Sunday, September 12, 2010

Op-ed piece I read this morning



While I don't always agree with Kristof I do agree with his piece in this morning's New York Times. We all have a responsibility to see outside our own little worlds. While I feel no obligation to agree with the beliefs or even opinions of others I do think that they need to be free to have/state them.

Education is one answer. Not judging pre-maturely, focusing on solutions not blame, crossing party lines and attempting to create change. That latter point is the reason I read Kristof - agree with him or not he does make an effort.

As does George, for you to judge how effectively, in Captive (Khalil too, by the way - his viewpoint is just very different).

Go to: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/12/opinion/12kristof.html?_r=1&ref=todayspaper


No comments: