Friday, December 19, 2014

The Novel Cure by Ella Berthoud and Susan Elderkin Book Review



How cute is this book?  Usually when I say something like that I'm being sarcastic (or, as my daughter says, don't give me that sass).  This time I'm genuine.  It's sort of unfair to give a book like this to book fanatics.  Seriously, of course a book can solve all of the world's problems.

Now I don't need to decide the book (cure).  Berthoud and Elderkin have laid it all out for me.  And I appreciate it.

If I fail to seize the day, am addicted (to a list of things….each has its own book), feel abandoned or just am in a jam, lonely or am not taking risks.  There is a book.  Perhaps I'm senile (ok, not quite yet), again, there is a cure.

The writers are fun in their exploration of dark or silly ailments.  I'm sold.  This one is a must keep part of my library.

No comments: