Saturday, February 9, 2013

Saturday writing and Mac Archie's Girls Collection


Don't Google "tortured author". Trust me. Hence we're viewing a red sunset.

Writing on Saturdays, Sundays and late in the evening (or pre-dawn) is so hard. When taking writing classes at UCLA extension one of my classmates arose at 4:00 am daily to write before her family woke up. But writing is a passion. Practically, it makes no sense as few people read most writing. Write we do. And like all passions the sacrifices do wear on us, out social life and out sanity. But we do it anyway.

I'm just so glad that there are things, activities and people about which I feel passionately. I can go to bed tired each night but also happy. Some of what I'm doing right now is grueling but it's also fun.

Speaking of which, and not to belabor the point, but I love Mac's Archie's Girls makeup collection. My reward for finishing this post it to go back on their site (also on Nordstrom and Bloomingdale's site) so I guess I'm done. Link: http://www.maccosmetics.com/whats_new/10623/New-Collections/Archies-Girls/index.tmpl ...the link button on this blog never, ever, work! So please cut and paste in url line...sorry. Anyway, the colors are just so flattering! Lovely.

No comments: